The full-scale MS-13 deportation project engaged by the Trump administration is a safe and effective way to achieve immediate wins in the immigration field.Read More
Author: Roberto Mazzoni
The first Dreamer deported since Trump’s inauguration is at the center of a thorny legal battle. He has sued DHS for recognition of his statusRead More
The new executive makes it harder to obtain an H-1B visa. High-tech foreign workers and their employers will be subject to a closer scrutiny to avoid abuse.Read More
Minors illegal immigration and women illegal immigration has diminished by 93% since Donald Trump’s inauguration. They were the vast majority of crossingsRead More
The majority of Americans prefer a merit-based immigration system. Deportation is very popular even if when the immigrant has children born in the US.Read More
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Videos to watch
- Why MS-13 Activities Are More Dangerous Than ISIS
- Judges Urge ICE to Stop Raids in Courthouses, DHS and DOJ Defend the Practice
- Sanctuary County Releases 142 Illegal Immigrants, What Consequences?
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities
- University of Maryland Designates Undocumented Students Coordinator