The new executive makes it harder to obtain an H-1B visa. High-tech foreign workers and their employers will be subject to a closer scrutiny to avoid abuse.Read More
Category: Immigration Reform
New legislation will raise to $100,000 a year the minimum wage. But Department of Labor will still distribute 85,000 H-1B visas with current wages in 2017Read More
Undocumented spouses of US citizens now rush desperately to secure green cards. The new administration has created alarm among illegal immigrants.Read More
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Videos to watch
- Why MS-13 Activities Are More Dangerous Than ISIS
- Judges Urge ICE to Stop Raids in Courthouses, DHS and DOJ Defend the Practice
- Sanctuary County Releases 142 Illegal Immigrants, What Consequences?
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities
- University of Maryland Designates Undocumented Students Coordinator