The first Dreamer deported since Trump’s inauguration is at the center of a thorny legal battle. He has sued DHS for recognition of his statusRead More
New deportation guidelines for illegal immigrants state that Homeland Security will deport criminals and people who abused welfare or have removal order.Read More
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Videos to watch
- Why MS-13 Activities Are More Dangerous Than ISIS
- Judges Urge ICE to Stop Raids in Courthouses, DHS and DOJ Defend the Practice
- Sanctuary County Releases 142 Illegal Immigrants, What Consequences?
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities
- University of Maryland Designates Undocumented Students Coordinator