Two judges requested ICE to stop raids in courthouses as it creates an unsafe environment for illegal immigrants to testify on other judicial matters.Read More
Category: Sanctuary cities
Houston targeted by Texas Governor Greg Abbott who wants to eliminate any sanctuary county from his state. Sally Hernandez, Sheriff of Travis County, is one of the main national supporters of sanctuary policies.Read More
Sanctuary city defunding announced by AG Jeff Sessions. Grants issued by the DOJ will be withheld or canceled. Claw back of previous grants attempted.Read More
ICE raids are ramping up with a focus on sanctuary jurisdictions. Released a list of those jurisdictions that don’t cooperate. California and LA fight backRead More
Colorado lawmaker proposing a law to enable citizens to sue politicians in sanctuary cities when they are victim of crimes committed by illegal aliens.Read More
Sanctuary cities will continue to provide assistance to illegal immigrants, with the exception of Miami. Latinos are actually against sanctuary cities in the US generally because they are the most victimized by illegal and criminal immigrants.Read More
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Videos to watch
- Why MS-13 Activities Are More Dangerous Than ISIS
- Judges Urge ICE to Stop Raids in Courthouses, DHS and DOJ Defend the Practice
- Sanctuary County Releases 142 Illegal Immigrants, What Consequences?
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities
- University of Maryland Designates Undocumented Students Coordinator