Maryland Federal judge considers widening his first ruling against revised travel ban. Appeal approaching in Virginia with pro-ban support from13 statesRead More
Category: Travel ban
The President of the United States had full authority to put the travel ban in place. The Court of Appeal went beyond its borders in considering news stories as part of their adjudication.Read More
Thank you! You have successfully subscribed to our newsletter.
Videos to watch
- Why MS-13 Activities Are More Dangerous Than ISIS
- Judges Urge ICE to Stop Raids in Courthouses, DHS and DOJ Defend the Practice
- Sanctuary County Releases 142 Illegal Immigrants, What Consequences?
- Attorney General Jeff Sessions Announces Action AGAINST Sanctuary Cities
- University of Maryland Designates Undocumented Students Coordinator